The Gaussian Process Summer School will be a virtual event from Monday September, 13 2021 to Thursday September, 16 2021.
For the event, we will use Zoom. If you have already registered, we will contact you close to the beginning of the School with instructions about how to connect. The School will include round table sessions with the speakers where participants can interact with them.
- Mauricio Alvarez University of Sheffield,
- Javier Gonzalez Microsoft Research Cambridge,
- Wil Ward University of Sheffield,
- Michael T. Smith University of Sheffield,
- Richard Wilkinson University of Nottingham,
- Neil D. Lawrence University of Cambridge,
- Sheffield Machine Learning Group,
- Sheffield Machine Learning Research Network